Corporate Profile

Human Resources

Human Resources


Human Resources is the Companys main asset which is an important element in achieving the Companys goals and maintaining the Sustainability of the Company. Every employee, both individual and team, is an important driving factor of a high-performance company.

For the Company, employees who become strategic partners, need to be developed continuously through various trainings, to be prepared to face the development and change of the business climate.

Employee Demography

As of December 31, 2022, the Company has 17,428 employees, down approximately 0.54% compared to 2021, a total of 17,523. A total of 91.66% of employees work in the Tire Division, the remaining 8.34% work in the Tire Fabric Division and SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) Divisions.

Talent Management, Learning, and Development


Industrial Relations

Career Development

Support and Benefits