The Company owns and operates the largest integrated tire manufacturing facility in Indonesia. The Company was established in 1951 as bicycle tire manufacturer and over the years, expanded its production capacity and diversified initially into the manufacture of motorcycle tires and tubes and eventually into the manufacture of passenger and commercial vehicle tires.
The Company started producing motorcycle tires in 1971 and began manufacturing bias tires for passenger and commercial vehicles in 1981. In 1993, the Company started producing and selling radial tires for passenger cars and light trucks. In 2010, the Company initiated the development of TBR tire production capability.