Calling Notice for Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Domiciled in Central Jakarta
Date : Friday, June 6, 2014
Time : 10.00 (Western Indonesian Time)
Venue : JW Marriott Hotel
Dua Mutiara 2 Ballroom – 2nd Floor
Jl. DR. Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung
Kav. E.1.2, No 1&2 Mega Kuningan
The AGM will have the following agenda:
- a. Approval of the annual report including the financial statements and the Board of Commissioners’ report for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013.
b. Appropriation of the Company’s profits for the fiscal year 2013.
- Appointment of a Public Accountants Office to audit the Company’s financial statements for the fiscal year 2014.
- a. Appointment of the Company’s Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners.
b. Determine the duties, authority, salaries and other allowances for the members of the Board of Directors and determine the honorarium and other allowances for the members of the Board of Commissioners of the Company.
- Shareholders or their proxies who will attend the AGM are requested to bring and submit to the Company’s staff a photocopy of the collective share certificate and a photocopy of a residence card or other identification document before entering the meeting venue. Shareholders in the form of legal bodies such as Limited Companies, Cooperatives, Foundations or Pension Funds are required to submit to the Company’s staff a photocopy of the Articles of Association of the respective legal body. With respect to shares of the Company which are held in the collective depository at PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI), shareholders or their proxies are required to bring a confirmation letter for the meeting (KTUR) which can be obtained through Members of the Exchange or a Custodian Bank.
- Entitled to attend or be represented at the AGM are shareholders whose name is recorded in the Shareholders Register of the Company or holders of a sub-account at the collective depository at KSEI, having a positive balance of the Company’s shares at the close of trading on Wednesday May 21, 2014 at 16.00 (Western Indonesian Time).
- a. Shareholders who are not attending the AGM can be represented by their proxy holders by bringing a valid proxy form as determined by the Board of Directors of the Company. In determining a quorum at the AGM, members of the Board of Directors, members of the Board of Commissioners and Company employees may act as a proxy holder, however when voting, as proxy holders, they will not be allowed to speak out.
b.Proxy forms can be obtained every day during office hours at the Company’s head office, Wisma Hayam Wuruk, 10th floor, Jalan Hayam Wuruk No.8 Jakarta 10120.
c. Every proxy form has to be received by the Company’s Board of Directors at the above mentioned address three working days before the AGM at the latest.
- The Company’s annual report for the fiscal year 2013 is available for shareholders at the address mentioned above, fourteen days before the AGM during office hours. The annual report can be obtained by submitting a request in writing by the shareholder.
- To facilitate an orderly meeting, shareholders or their proxy holders are respectfully requested to be present in the meeting room thirty minutes before the start of the meeting.